The church (W tower, nave, N aisle, chancel) dates from the 13thc. but has a Victorian S aisle. It was not entered.
Waldron is mentioned in the Domesday Book, but no church. In 1908 Walker reported that this 'font' had only recently been found, being used as a watering trough in a farmyard. Traces of a lead lining were found, and it was moved to the church.
A stone basin lies in the churchyard, on the N side of the church. The interior is circular, with a large drainage hole. In addition, a channel has been cut through the rim.
|diam., exterior||1.09 m|
|diam., interior||0.76 m|