A small rectangular building with a screen to divide nave from chancel, all dating from rebuilding in 1875. However, a 12thc. pillar piscina (not mentioned by Pevsner) was retained and set in the SE angle. There is also a small 12thc. round-headed window in the S wall.
There was a chapel at Oldberrow in the first half of the 12thc. to which Simon Dispenser had right of presentation. About 1150 Bishop Simon of Worcester consecrated a cemetery there for parishioners, but the monks of Couches claimed that the burial rights belonged to their church of Wootten Wawen and the Abbey of Evesham said it was on their fee. The bishop ordered two shilling yearly be paid to the church at Wootten.
A small round-headed window re-set into the new S wall of 1875.
|h. of opening||0.840 m|
|w. of opening||0.380 m|
Chalice-shaped, roughly octagonal, but with rounded angles. Lead-lined circular bowl. On each of three pairs of facets of the octagon, a coarsly incised tri-lobed stiff-leaf flower motif with a centre stem positioned on the angle. The remaining two facets are undecorated. The bowl rests on a short stem consisting of four closely engaged circular shafts on a square base, which in turn rests on a wider square base, all appearing to be original. The whole is supported on a modern plinth with a step projecting from the W side. The bowl, in creamy limestone, has a horizontal fracture round the whole perimeter averaging 75 mm from the top. Date uncertain.
|h. above modern plinth||0.890 m|
|h. of bowl||0.360 m|
|h. of stem||0.240 m|
|int. diam. of bowl||0.470 m|
|w. of bowl||0.690 m|
Square on plan, shaped like a cushion capital set on later short column and stepped square plinth. The 'shields' are plain, but the cone is tooled with close-set striations or shallow grooves running from the necking upwards. The bowl is square on plan with flat sloping sides.
|d. of bowl||0.150 m|
|d. of shield||0.120 m|
|h. of all||0.740 m|
|w. of bowl||0.255 m|