13thc. church with a single long nave, and some 15thc. details. Romanesque fragments have been reused in the internal masonry of the W doorway.
The Abbey was erected on the site of an older monastery of St Colman some time after 1216 by Geoffrey de Marisco for the Canons Regular of St Augustine. The Abbey was suppressed in 1576.
Chequered and striped stone, set near top of N jamb.
Stone with zigzag (10 rows?), shallow carved, set in S jamb.
Diapered stone, set near bottom of N jamb.