The church was largely rebuilt in 1889 although the tower is Perpendicular. There is a 12thc. window in the S wall below rubble-work of the same date.
Given to Kenilworth Priory by Geoffrey de Clinton on foundation and appropriated before 1291. Enlarged in 14thc.
Round-headed, of one order. Plain, square and flush with wall. The label is hollow-chamfered and carved along the chamfer with a row of upright, round-headed leaves with raised edges. The label is weathered, more severely on the L.
L label stop: large, squared block, too damaged to read.
R label stop: large, squared block, as above, with two upright, round-headed leaves, with raised edges, within a raised border.