A gothic church consisting of nave arcades and W tower of the 13thc. and the rest - spire, N aisle, S aisle, clerestory, chancel and N chapel - ofc.1350-1550. The priest's doorway (S doorway, chancel) may be of c.1200.
Domesday Book records a priest and a church here in the possession of Heppo the Crossbowman in 1086.
|h. of opening||1.75 m|
|w. of opening||0.85 m|
Domesday Book: Lincolnshire. 61,1.
N. Pevsner, The Buildings of England: Lincolnshire. London 1990, 353.