Nave with N aisle, aisleless 13thc. chancel with an added N vestry and Perpendicular W tower, all in flint and pebble rubble. The N nave arcade looks 14thc., but the aisle wall itself is c.1200 (windows), so the present arcade must replace an earlier aisled arrangement. The late-12thc. N doorway is protected by a porch.
The manor (3½ hides) was held by William de Warenne, and Nicol under him in 1086.
Round-headed, two orders. First order, plain and continuous with a slight chamfer. Second order, en-delit nook shafts with plain roll shaft-rings with neckings above and below. Double-roll bases. Flat leaf (rather than waterleaf) capitals with fat roll neckings and hollow chamfered imposts, the upper edge of the face chamfered off in a roll.
|h. of opening||2.38 m|
|w. of opening||1.00 m|