All Saints' has an aisled and clerestoreyed nave with four-bay arcades. The three eastern bays of the S arcade are early 13thc., with quatrefoil piers and stiff-leaf capitals. The W bay is 14thc. and was added at the same time as the tower. The four-bay Narcade and the Naisle windows are of c.1320. The arcade also has quatrefoil piers, but with moulded capitals. The lower parts of the N arcade piers were encased in neo-classical plinths, perhaps in the 18thc. The nave has N and S doorways under porches. The present chancel dates from 1830. The W tower is 14thc. in its lower parts and Perpendicular above. The original spire was left unfinished, and the present one, recessed behind a battlement and equipped with three rows of lucarnes and a liberal application of crockets, dates from the restoration of 1859-60 by W. Slater. The only Romanesque sculpture is found on the font.
Naseby was held by William Peverel in 1086. A priest was recorded at that time.
Benefice of Clipston with Naseby and Haselbech with Kelmarsh.
|ext. diam. of bowl||0.73 m|
|h. of bowl||0.50 m|
|int. diam. of bowl||0.53 m|
|overall h. of font||1.05 m|