Telscombe comprises a late 12thc. W tower and a 12thc. nave and chancel, respectively having a N aisle and N chapel. The VCH describes the chancel arch as 'a pseudo-Norman monstrosity'. The vestry is on the N side of the N aisle. The font is 13thc. and has been compared with that of nearby Piddinghoe. The church was restored in 1903 and 1922.
Telscombe is not mentioned in the Domesday Survey.
|d. of N face||0.155 m|
|d. of S face||0.18 m|
|h. excl. necking||0.11 m|
|h. incl. necking||0.15 m|