Built in 1890, this church is faced in flint outside and red brick
inside. It has a W tower, a single nave and a square chancel. The font appears to be its oldest feature.
(Location: W end of nave.) This is an irregular octagonal tub font,
of unidentified stone, with a lead-lined basin. It stands on a roughly-hewn,
square pillar. That in turn is raised on an octagonal plinth, probably dating from 1890.
diam. of basin
h. of bowl
h. of bowl and plinth
h. of ensemble
A. K. Walker, An Introduction to the Study of English Fonts with Details of those in Sussex. London 1908, 122-23.