Aisleless nave, chancel and W tower, all in rubble with brick repairs, especially to the tower. The nave has N and S doorways, the former under a brick porch. A date stone over the N doorway indicates a restoration in 1887. The tower is 13thc., and the later nave is canted to connect with it. The apparent date of nave and chancel is early 14thc., but the consecration date of 1376 indicates that it must be later. The only 12thc. feature is a beast head corbel reset in the nave W wall to the N of the tower.
The Abbot of Ely held Witchford in 1086. It was assessed at 3 hides.