Demolished and rebuilt in 1828. A painting and an engraving made shortly before that date (Bodl. MS Top. Oxon. a.65, No.34; Bodl. G.A. Oxon.a.76 f.3) show that there were plain, round-headed doorways in both the N and S walls of the nave, the former with continuous chamfers or rolls and a label. The font is the only Romanesque feature.
The advowson was attached to the manor when first recorded in the 13thc., so it is likely that the Chesney family who had held the manor during the 12thc. had also been patrons (VCH Oxon. v, 9, 13).
|ext. diam. at top||0.59 m|
|int. diam. at top||0.48 m|
|overall h.||0.69 m|