Late medieval church, with aisleless nave, central tower and chancel. Plain font, of uncertain date. There are some Romanesque carved fragments built into the interior nave walls.
In 1086 Hampton was held by Evesham Abbey. The church was a chapel of Evesham until the Dissolution.
The Victoria History of the Counties of England. Worcestershire, vol.II. London 1906, 404-08.
N. Pevsner, The Buildings of England. Worcestershire. Harmondsworth 1968, 183.