A small church of irregular oblong plan, 17.8m x 7.26m at the E end narrowing to 6.55m at the W (Westropp 1900a, 443), with a plain lintelled doorway in the N wall. The W gable has fallen. The E gable is ivy covered, and has a round-headed two-light window with roll mouldings on the exterior. There are two windows in the S wall, the E one covered in ivy, the W one (with the archstone now fallen and lying on the ground) round-headed with a wide interior splay and a chamfer and roll moulding on the exterior. There are two carved corbels in the S wall, but their condition is too eroded to enable their date to be established.
Possibly founded by St Brecan, c.500. Mentioned in 1189 (Westropp 1900b, 147).